JOTUN MALAYSIA #MAKEITMAJESTIC CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Jotun Malaysia #MakeItMajestic Contest (“the Contest”) is open to all Malaysian residents 18 years old and above, except agencies, employees, dealers, business partners, related companies and immediate family members of Jotun Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. (“the Organizer”).
2. The Contest is open from 24th September 2020 to 30th November 2020 (the “Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the absolute right to amend the Contest Period if deemed necessary without any notice. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained.
3. The steps to participate are:
Step 1: Purchase Jotun products (minimum 5L pack size) including Majestic Perfect Beauty & Care , Majestic True Beauty Sheen/Matt, Majestic Primer, Majestic Primer for Wood & Trims, Majestic Supreme Finish Gloss/Matt from Jotun authorized dealer during the Contest Period.
Step 2: Conduct a makeover in your home using the purchased paint, and snap a photo of the completed makeover.
Step 3: Post your made-over image on social media (Facebook or IG) and tag a friend to join the contest too. Hashtag #MakeItMajestic #JotunMalaysia and make sure your post is set to public.
4. Each participant is only entitled to one (1) entry.
5. A total of 10 entries deemed the best will be chosen as winners (10 winners). Each winner will receive RM1,000 worth of cash.
6. All entries will be judged by Jotun’s top management.
7. The Organizer judgment is final and no complaint or appeal by any means will be entertained. The Organizer has the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify an entry without giving any reason whatsoever to any participant or any other party.
8. We will notify the contest winners via Jotun Malaysia’s official Facebook/Instagram. Participants will need to reply to our message within 2 days and PM us your Proof Of Purchase, Name, IC, Email and Phone Number to be eligible as a winner.
9. All costs incidental to the prize redemption shall be solely borne by the winner.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winner does not comply with the contest Terms and Conditions.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate and/or suspend this Contest, without the need to provide any prior notice.
12. Participation in this Contest and acceptance of the prize constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organizer to publish, use the winner's name, copies and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winner.
13. The Organizer is entitled to forfeit the prize if the participants refuse to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
14. Participants may receive future promotional messages from the Organizer
15. The Organizer shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the participants and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the Prize. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prize.
16. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
17. The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The Organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.
18. The Organizer reserves the right over all contest prizes if there is an occurrence of zero (0) winners due to disqualification of participants.
19. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.